2022 Power Skills Report APAC: Building impactful,futuristic skilling strategies
With many organisations still assessing what the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic means for their growth plans, this is a critical time for HR leaders tosharpen their talent strategy. One of the critical components of this remains thegame plan for skills development. This means knowing which skills will drive thefuture of work and which core competencies will underpin successful teams, nomatter how the world around us changes. It also means that learning strategieswill play a significant role in the business plan of any organisation and will be akey differentiating factor when it comes to performing and non-performingorganisations.
The 2022 Power Skills Report APAC is based on HR expert interviews andsurveys with around 180 companies in the Asia Pacific region and is packed withvaluable insights, including:
- The 5 most critical “power skills” that must top your skilling agenda
- The key role of English in the modern workforce
- The importance of technology and measurement tools in creatingimpactful skilling programs
- Challenges that need to be accounted for when implementing a learningstrategy
- Key insights from leading experts carrying out a skilling agenda in theirown companies
Get started on your skilling agenda.