Progress is a fully-automated, partially adaptive test offering multiple test moments. You can either use the test as part of an English programme in conjunction with a Pearson English Language Teaching course, or separately as an independent test.
Test results are available within one hour without any correction time for the teacher. The results give an overview of how individual students and the class as a whole are doing.
- Is an integrated skills test
- Is objective and reliable
- Shows progress based on CEFR and GSE scale
- Measures exact and detailed
- Adapts to the test takers ability
- Measures level for each skill
- Cuts time spent administering tests to a minimum
- Saves time and gives teachers more space for teaching
Which skills does Progress test?
- Use of English language: grammar and vocabulary
Types of questions:
Short Answer, Choose the Right Picture, Word, Phrase, Drag and Drop, Listen and Answer, Describe, Short Essay, Read and Speak, Listen and Write, Listen and Speak, Read and Write, Listen and Read, Listen and Speak, Passage Comprehension, Complete Dialogue, Fill in the Table.