Bug Club Phonics on ActiveLearn Primary
- *New* 43 new fully decodable readers were added to Bug Club Phonics in ActiveLearn Primary on September 9, 2021.
- Comprehensive lesson plans with tips which follow phonic phases and include embedded assessment and consolidation.
- Video animations featuring Cbeebies Alphablock characters, and activities for the interactive whiteboard to deliver effective teaching for each sound.
- Online access to engaging, fully decodable eBooks and games you can allocate to your class, group or individual.
- Each fiction and non-fiction reader includes audio narration to assist with pronunciation when children are reading independently or at home.
- Track every student’s reading progress with embedded eBook quizzes which focus on assessing phonic knowledge and encourage even the most reluctant readers.
- Online games and mock tests which can also be used to help students prepare for the Year 1 phonics screening test.
- Photocopiable worksheets, assessments and more.
- Classroom resources including tutorial videos, guides and more.
Learn more about ActiveLearn Primary pricing