An electronic version of your student book as well access to bonus multimedia assets. It’s built to work online and offline, making content easily available anytime, anywhere, in every school.
- It works on PC and Mac, Android and iOS.
- Learners can quickly navigate through their eBooks, read them, take notes and save bookmarks. eBooks integrate multimedia (audio/video) and interactive activities that enhance and extend the reading experience.
- Contains all student book content plus optional topics and extra chapters for Years 7, 8 and 10.
- Year 7 has the choice of three extra history chapters
- Year 8 has three extra geography chapters to choose from
- Year 10 has four extra geography chapters available.
- Has the same layout as the student book, so you can reference the printed page and direct students straight to content.
- Student resources include digital assets designed specifically to assist learning.
- The teacher resources include support for every chapter as well as tests with answers.