Each thematic unit presents key language in context and through activities, including songs and chants, stories, sticker activities and projects. Students work independently, in pairs or groups to develop core English language skills and 21st Century Skills, such as communication, collaboration and critical thinking. Four-page Checkpoints after every three units focus on Assessment for Learning and allow students to assess their own progress. Each book includes a Young Learner's Exams preparation section.
- 18 extra pages of reading skills
- 18 extra pages of grammar
- 6 extra pages of exam preparation
- Grammar is presented visually and practised interactively, to keep students involved and interested. Fun activities reinforce and motivate students to understand and acquire new language.
- Students are exposed to exam style tasks and formats from the beginning and throughout the course, building confidence in taking external exams.
- A variety of content from subjects such as Science, Maths, History and Art is presented throughout the course, introducing the necessary vocabulary for students to learn other subjects and achieve comprehension beyond the everyday.