You will find 90-120 hours of teaching materials with a large variety of useful resources:
- Language Banks offer additional grammar reference and practice. The content is clearly explained and presented in well-structured tables.
- Photo banks offer great vocabulary practice supported by engaging visuals. Students better memorise when they can associate a word with an image.
- Communications banks give you a lot of great ideas for role-plays and scenarios that you can assign to your students. It is a great opportunity to practise communications skills in a fun and playful way.
- Lookback pages in every unit provide a summary, and review and practice of the key language covered in the lesson.
- Audioscripts of each class audio allow your students to do a quick self-checks and to learn how to spell the words.