Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra is a five-level English course for students who want to learn English and learn about business, and for business people who want to advance their careers.
It has been developed in association with the Financial Times, one of the leading sources of business information in the world.
- Authentic content from the Financial Times
- Case studies from expert consultants
- Focus on key cultural issues in the business world
- Integration of language learning and business content creates a course providing students with language for life and context for their careers.
Market Leader Extra is a refresh of the 3rd edition.
Extra comprises 16 extra pages per level (4 pages in every 3 units) that focus on Business Skills lessons, such as presentations, negotiations, formal email writing, meetings and interviews. These CEFR-orientated lessons incorporate performance review, suggestions for professional development and goal setting.
- New lessons for developing business skills: negotiating, presentations, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews.
- New audio, video resources, and worksheets on the Students’ Book DVD-ROM.
- New teacher’s material available online and on the ActiveTeach.
The Premium digital edition includes:
About vocabtrainer.net: Please note that the Market Leader supplementary web resource Vocabtrainer.net has been taken offline October 2019. The resource will not be available any longer.
- QR code for direct access to audio, video, and all the coursebook resources
- coursebook ebook access
- MyEnglishLab - Online learning tool with personalised practice
- Automatic gradebook and assessment