Teaching Today: An Introduction to Education, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
I: THE CHANGING PROFESSION
1. How is Education Changing?
2. What Does It Take to Become a Professional Educator?
3. What Are the Proposals for School Reform?
II: WORKING WITH STUDENTS
4. How Our Changing Students are Changing Teaching
5. How Can We Create a Positive Learning Environment?
6. What Is Taught and How Is It Taught?
7. How Do We Know Students Have Learned?
III: FORCES SHAPING EDUCATIONAL POLICIES AND PRACTICES
8. How Did We Get Here?
9. What Is the Role of School and Society?
10. How Do Philosophical Perspectives Influence Education?
11. What Do You Need to Know About the Law?
Published by Pearson (April 4th 2014) - Copyright © 2015
Subject: Foundations of Education
Category: Introduction to Teaching
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.