Infant and Toddler Development and Responsive Program Planning: A Relationship-Based Approach, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Infant and Toddler Development and Responsive Program Planning examines the importance of a relationship-based approach in the early care and education of infants and toddlers. It emphasizes the critical role that families and teachers play in facilitating positive, powerful interactions with young children.
Published by Pearson (January 13th 2017) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Early Childhood Education
Category: Infants & Toddlers
Table of contents
1. The Importance of the Infant and Toddler Years and a Relationship-Based Approach
2. Infants, Toddlers, and Their Families
3. Understanding and Using Theories
4. The Power of Observation: Learning About Infants and Toddlers
5. Genetics and Prenatal Development
6. Emotional Development and Learning
7. Social Development and Learning with Peers
8. Cognitive Development and Learning
9. Language Development and Learning
10. Motor Development and Learning
11. Responsive Programs: Quality, Health, Safety, and Nutrition
12. Creating a Relationship Based Curriculum
13. Routines, Environments, and Opportunities: Day to Day the Relationship Way
14. Respect, Reflect, and Relate: The 3 R Approach to Guidance
15. Including Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities in Infant and Toddler Programs
16. The Infant/Toddler Professional
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.