Clinical Laboratory Hematology, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Clinical Laboratory Hematology provides a complete survey of the subject, along with a case study, practice problems, and real-world applications to help you master the material.
Published by Pearson (September 2nd 2021) - Copyright © 2019
Subject: Clinical Lab Science
Category: Clinical Laboratory Hematology
Table of contents
Table of Contents
- Cellular Homeostasis
- Structure and Function of Hematopoietic Organs
- The Erythrocyte
- Granulocytes and Monocytes
- The Platelet
- The Complete Blood Count and Peripheral Blood Smear Evaluation
- Introduction to Anemia
- Anemias of Disordered Regulation of Iron Metabolism and Heme Synthesis
- Hemoglobinopathies: Qualitative Defects
- Megaloblastic and Nonmegaloblastic Macrocytic Anemias
- Hypoproliferative Anemias
- Hemolytic Anemia: Membrane Defects
- Hemolytic Anemia: Enzyme Deficiencies
- Hemolytic Anemia: Immune Anemias
- Hemolytic Anemia: Nonimmune Defects
- Nonmalignant Disorders of Leukocytes: Granulocytes and Monocytes
- Nonmalignant Lymphocyte Disorders
- Introduction to Hematopoietic Neoplasms
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemias
- Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
- Mature Lymphoid Neoplasms
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Morphologic Analysis of Body Fluids in the Hematology Laboratory
- Primary Hemostasis
- Secondary Hemostasis and Fibrinolysis
- Disorders of Primary Hemostasis
- Disorders of Secondary Hemostasis
- Hemostasis: Laboratory Testing and Instrumentation
- Hematology Procedures
- Bone Marrow Examination
- Automation in Hematology
- Flow Cytometry
- Chromosome Analysis of Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Disorders
- Molecular Analysis of Hematologic Diseases
- Quality Assessment in the Hematology Laboratory
- Reference Intervals
- Hematopoietic Neoplasms
- WHO 2017 Classifications
- Hematology Procedures
- Chapter Quiz Answer Key
- Checkpoints Answer Key
- Case Study Answer Key
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.