Women's Health: A Primary Care Clinical Guide, 5th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Women's Health: A Primary Care Clinical Guide is an easy-to-reference resource meeting the needs of providers who offer women more than basic reproductive health care.
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Category: Core Nursing Courses
Table of contents
PART I: WOMEN, HEALTH, AND THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
1. Access to Women's Health Care in the United States: Affordability, Equity, Rights
2. Women's Development into the 21st Century
3. Epidemiology, Diagnostic Methods, and Procedures for Women's Health
4. Assessing Adolescent Women's Health
5. Assessing Adult Women's Health
6. Assessing Older Women's Health
PART II: PROMOTION OF WELLNESS FOR WOMEN
7. Women and Sexuality
8. Health Needs of Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Populations
9. Health Needs of Women with Disabilities
10. Integrating Wellness: Complementary Health Approaches and Women's Health
PART III: PROMOTION OF GYNECOLOGIC HEALTH CARE
11. Menstruation and Related Problems and Concerns
12. Managing Contraception and Family Planning
14. Vaginitis and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
15. Women and HIV
16. Common Gynecologic Pelvic Disorders
17. Breast Health
18. The Menopausal Transition
PART IV: PROMOTION OF WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE DURING PREGNANCY
19. Promotion of Women's Health Care During Pregnancy
20. Maternal Conditions Impacting Risk in Pregnancy
21. Assessing Fetal Well-Being
22. Postpartum and Lactation
PART V: PRIMARY CARE CONDITIONS AFFECTING WOMEN'S HEALTH
23. Common Medical Problems: Cardiovascular Through Hematological Disorders
24. Common Medical Problems: Musculoskeletal Injuries Through Urinary Tract Disorders
25. Psychosocial Health Concerns for Women
26. Substance Use Disorders and Women
A. Emergency Childbirth and Immediate Care of the Newborn
B. Elective Termination of Pregnancy
C. Selected Screening Tools for Women's Health
D. Billing and Coding in Women's Health
E. Selected Laboratory Values
F. Federal Agencies Concerned with Women's Health
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.