Total Fitness and Wellness, 8th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Total Fitness and Wellness provides a solid foundation in fitness and wellness with the tools for making healthy behavioral changes and lifestyle choices. The easy-to-use text provides a clear learning path through practical fitness information that you can incorporate into your own life.
The 8th Edition presents current research and topics of interest such as eating disorders, stress-management strategies, barefoot running, Pilates, diabetes and pre-diabetes, ergogenic dietary supplements, at-home fitness equipment, antioxidants and emotional health. The text includes access to MyDietAnalysis, a diet and activity tracking tool that gives you an easy way to analyze your physical activity and daily nutrient intake.
Published by Pearson (June 4th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: Health & Kinesiology
Category: Fitness & Wellness
- Understanding Fitness and Wellness
- General Principles of Exercise for Health and Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance: Assessment and Prescription
- Improving Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Improving Flexibility
- Body Composition
- Creating Your Total Fitness and Wellness Plan
- Nutrition for Health and Fitness
- Achieving and Maintaining a Healthy Body Weight
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease
- Stress Management
- Special Considerations Related to Exercise and Injury Prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Answers to Study Questions
- Nutritive Value of Selected Foods and Fast Foods
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.