Marketing: An Introduction, 14th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Study smarter, not harder
Save time with study tools in your eText
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Marketing: An Introduction shows how customer value — creating and capturing it — drives effective marketing strategies, especially in the digital age.
Published by Pearson (March 12th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Category: Principles of Marketing
Table of contents
PART 1: DEFINING MARKETING AND MARKETING PROCESS
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE AND CONSUMER VALUE
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
PART 3: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER-VALUE DRIVEN STRATEGY AND MIX
6. Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Advertising and Public Relations
13. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART 4: EXTENDING MARKETING
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Company Cases
Appendix 2: Marketing Plan
Appendix 3: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 4: Careers in Marketing
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.