Global Marketing, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Global Marketing's environmental and strategic approach outlines the major dimensions of the global business environment. The text offers authoritative content as well as analytical tools that will prepare you to successfully pursue a career in global marketing or related areas.
The 10th Edition brings global marketing out of the classroom and into the real world with up-to-date examples of questions, concerns and crises facing markets worldwide. New cases have been added while others have been revised as the text considers recent geopolitical developments and technological changes affecting marketing around the globe.
Published by Pearson (March 19th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Category: International Marketing
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
PART 2: THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Global Trade Environment
4. Social and Cultural Environments
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
PART 3: APPROACHING GLOBAL MARKETS
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
8. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances
PART 4: THE GLOBAL MARKETING MIX
10. Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
13. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
15. Global Marketing and the Digital Revolution
PART 5: STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
16. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage
17. Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.