International Business: A Managerial Perspective, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that showcase the vibrancy of international business, the text offers a managerial approach that emphasizes skills development, emerging markets, and geographical and cultural literacy.
The 9th Edition features new cases, boxes and analyses reflecting the latest challenges and opportunities in the field. With this, you'll be prepared to effectively communicate with foreign business representatives and successfully conduct business with organizations worldwide.
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Category: International Business
PART 1: THE WORLD'S MARKETPLACES
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
PART 2: THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
PART 3: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
PART 4: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.