Foundations of Finance, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Foundations of Finance presents the key concepts of finance, bolstered by real-world vignettes, cases and problem exercises. Using 5 principles, the authors introduce a multi-step approach to financial problem solving that appeals to students' (at all levels) math and numerical skills.
The 10th Edition continues to focus on valuation and incorporates vignettes based on financial decisions faced by real firms. Featuring new lecture videos, financial thinking, user feedback and changes inspired by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, the text equips you to effectively deal with issues in an ever-changing financial environment.
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Category: Corporate Finance
PART 1: THE SCOPE AND ENVIRONMENT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance
PART 2: THE VALUATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS
5. The Time Value of Money
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
PART 3: INVESTMENT IN LONG-TERM ASSETS
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
PART 4: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
PART 5: WORKING-CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
17. Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.