Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence: Systems for Decision Support, 11th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence: Systems for Decision Support is your comprehensive introduction to technologies collectively called analytics (or business analytics). Guided by this market-leading text, you'll learn the fundamental methods, techniques, and software used to design and develop these systems. You'll benefit from real-world examples, provided throughout, of organizations that have employed analytics to make sound business decisions. Supporting materials, such as software tutorials, are also provided through a companion website.
With 6 new chapters, the 11th Edition marks a major reorganization reflecting a new focus on analytics and its enabling technologies. These technologies, all of which receive updated coverage in this edition, include AI, machine-learning, robotics, chatbots, and IoT.
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: Management Information Systems
Category: Corporate, Computer, & Network Security
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ANALYTICS AND AI
1. An Overview of Business Analytics, Decision Support Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
2. Artificial Intelligence: Concepts, Drivers, Major Technologies, and Business Applications
3. Nature of Data, Statistical Modeling, and Visualization
PART II: PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING
4. Data Mining Process, Methods, and Applications
5. Machine learning Techniques for Predictive Analytics
6. Deep Learning and Cognitive Computing
7. Text Mining, Sentiment Analysis, and Social Analytics
PART III: PRESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS AND BIG DATA
8. Prescriptive Analytics with Optimization and Simulation
9. Big Data, Location Analytics, and Cloud Computing
PART IV: ROBOTICS, SOCIAL NETWORKS, AI, AND IoT
10. Robotics: Industrial and Consumer Applications
11. Group Decision Making, Collaborative Systems, and AI Support
12. Knowledge Systems: Expert Systems, Recommenders, Chatbots, Virtual Personal Assistants, and Robo Advisors
13. The Internet of Things As a Platform for Intelligent Applications
PART V: CAVEATS OF ANALYTICS AND AI
14. Implementation Issues: From Ethics and Privacy to Organizational and Societal Impacts
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.