Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence: Systems for Decision Support, 11th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence is the most comprehensive introduction to technologies collectively called analytics and explores the fundamental methods, techniques and software used to design and develop these systems.
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: Management Information Systems
Category: Business Intelligence / Analytics
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ANALYTICS AND AI
1. An Overview of Business Analytics, Decision Support Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
2. Artificial Intelligence: Concepts, Drivers, Major Technologies, and Business Applications
3. Nature of Data, Statistical Modeling, and Visualization
PART II: PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING
4. Data Mining Process, Methods, and Applications
5. Machine learning Techniques for Predictive Analytics
6. Deep Learning and Cognitive Computing
7. Text Mining, Sentiment Analysis, and Social Analytics
PART III: PRESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS AND BIG DATA
8. Prescriptive Analytics with Optimization and Simulation
9. Big Data, Location Analytics, and Cloud Computing
PART IV: ROBOTICS, SOCIAL NETWORKS, AI, AND IoT
10. Robotics: Industrial and Consumer Applications
11. Group Decision Making, Collaborative Systems, and AI Support
12. Knowledge Systems: Expert Systems, Recommenders, Chatbots, Virtual Personal Assistants, and Robo Advisors
13. The Internet of Things As a Platform for Intelligent Applications
PART V: CAVEATS OF ANALYTICS AND AI
14. Implementation Issues: From Ethics and Privacy to Organizational and Societal Impacts
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month 'term'. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. You can turn on auto-renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4-month term has ended.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last 4 months. Before your initial 4-month term ends, you can extend your subscription by turning auto-renew on in My account. If you turn auto-renew on, we’ll automatically renew your subscription and charge you every month until you turn off auto-renew.
To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date. You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription. We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.