Career Development Interventions, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Career Development Interventions presents theories, assessments, planning tools, resources and technologies relevant to modern career development. It's a practical, straightforward approach to the competencies required of today's professional career counselors. The text has 4 chapters devoted to career development in educational settings. The text provides strategies for implementing career counseling techniques and creating career development programs.
The 6th Edition reflects cutting-edge research, trends and pedagogy. It has an enhanced focus on diversity and equity. It also includes the implications of COVID-19 on career choice and development. There are additional case studies representing clients from diverse backgrounds and updated statistics.
Published by Pearson (June 28th 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Category: Career Counseling
- Introduction to Career Development Interventions
- Understanding and Applying Theories of Career Development
- Understanding and Applying Recent Theories of Career Development
- Providing Culturally Competent Career Development Interventions
- Assessment and Career Planning
- Career Information and Resources
- Using Information and Communication Technologies to Support Career Counseling and Planning
- Career Counseling Strategies and Techniques
- Designing, Implementing, and Evaluating Career Development Programs and Services
- Career Development Interventions in Elementary Schools
- Career Development Interventions in Middle Schools
- Career Development Interventions in High Schools
- Career Development Interventions in Higher Education
- Career Development Interventions in Community Settings
- Ethical Issues in Career Development Interventions
APPENDIX A: NCDA Code of Ethics Preamble
APPENDIX B: Educational and Career Planning Portfolio
APPENDIX C: Career Counseling Competencies of the National Career Development Association (NCDA)
APPENDIX D: 2016 CACREP Standards Related to Career Development
APPENDIX E: National Career Development Guidelines (NCDG) Framework
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.