Qualitative Reading Inventory, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
The Qualitative Reading Inventory continues to emphasize the authentic assessment of children's reading abilities, from the earliest emergent readers to advanced readers. This popular resource provides graded word lists and numerous passages designed to assess a student's oral reading accuracy, rate of reading and comprehension of passages read orally and silently. Several unique features set it apart from other resources in the field, including narrative and expository passages at each level from pre-primer through high school, as well as all self-contained selections that are highly representative of the structure and topics of materials found in basal readers and content-area textbooks.
In the 7th Edition, all sections have been rewritten to make it easier for all teachers to use QRI-7 to assess students' reading abilities. Additional figures, tables and boxes are included in all sections to allow you to more quickly scan for information.
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Reading & Literacy
Category: Reading Assessment / Diagnosis / Remediation
- Introduction to Basic Concepts of Reading Assessment
- Research Guiding the Development of the Qualitative Reading Inventory
- Purposes and Basic Steps for Administering the Qualitative Reading Inventory-7
- Determining Reading Levels
- Using the Word Lists
- Assessing Word Identification in Context, Automaticity and Prosody
- Assessing Comprehension: Questions and Retellings
- Assessing Strategic Reading: Think-Alouds
- Recording, Analyzing and Using Results of the QRI-7
- QRI-7 Test Materials: Word Lists and Level-Diagnostic Passages
- Administering and Scoring the Inference Diagnostic Passages
- Inference Diagnostic Materials
- Technical Development of the Qualitative Reading Inventory-7
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.