GO! Microsoft 365: Getting Started, 1st edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
GO! with Microsoft® Office 365®, 2019 Edition, Getting Started uses a project-based approach to teach the core functions of each Microsoft Office application.
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: Microsoft Office Applications
Category: GO! with Microsoft Office 2019 Getting Started
Table of contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Office Common Features and Windows 10 Features and File Management
- Explore Microsoft Office
- Create a Folder for File Storage
- Download and Extract Zipped Files and Enter, Edit, and Check the Spelling of Text in an Office Program
- Perform Office Commands and Apply Office Formatting
- Finalize an Office Document
- Use the Office Help Features
- Explore Windows 10
- Prepare to Work with Folders and Files
- Use File Explorer to Extract Zipped Files and to Display Locations, Folders, and Files
- Start Programs and Open Data Files
- Create, Rename, and Copy Files and Folders
- Introducing Microsoft Word 2019
- Chapter 1: Creating Documents with Microsoft Word
- Create a New Document and Insert Text
- Insert and Format Graphics
- Insert and Modify Text Boxes and Shapes
- Preview and Print a Document
- Change Document and Paragraph Layout
- Create and Modify Lists
- Set and Modify Tab Stops
- Insert a SmartArt Graphic and an Icon
- Introducing Microsoft Excel 2019
- Chapter 1: Creating a Worksheet and Charting Data
- Create, Save, and Navigate an Excel Workbook
- Enter Data in a Worksheet
- Construct and Copy Formulas and Use the SUM Function
- Format Cells with Merge & Center, Cell Styles, and Themes
- Chart Data to Create a Column Chart and Insert Sparklines
- Print a Worksheet, Display Formulas, and Close Excels
- Check Spelling in a Worksheet
- Enter Data by Range
- Construct Formulas for Mathematical Operations
- Edit Values in a Worksheet
- Format a Worksheet
- Introducing Microsoft Access 2019
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2019
- Identify Good Database Design
- Create a Table and Define Fields in a Blank Desktop Database
- Change the Structure of Tables and Add a Second Table
- Create a Query, Form, and Report
- Close a Database and Close Access
- Use a Template to Create a Database
- Organize Objects in the Navigation Pane
- Create a New Table in a Database Created with a Template
- View a Report
- Introducing Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create a New Presentation
- Edit a Presentation in Normal View
- Add Pictures to a Presentation
- Print and View a Presentation
- Edit an Existing Presentation
- Format a Presentation
- Use Slide Sorter View
- Apply Slide Transitions
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.