Transforming Learning with New Technologies, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Transforming Learning with New Technologies demonstrates the limitless ways teachers and students can use laptops, smartphones, coding, serious learning games and many more new and emerging technologies to create highly interactive, inquiry-based teaching and learning experiences in K to 12 schools. Focusing on the day-to-day realities of elementary and secondary schools, each chapter addresses the needs of future educators. The authors provide thoughtful perspectives, instructional examples, descriptions of technology tools and apps and technology-integrated lesson plans. The lessons are appropriate for all grade levels as starting points for you to use in developing technology-based learning for students.
The 4th Edition has been substantially revised and updated, featuring chapters aligned to the newest ISTE standards and material on the latest highly interactive technologies and strategies for teaching and learning.
Published by Pearson (July 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Curriculum & Instruction
Category: Educational Technology
PART I: INSPIRING STUDENT LEARNING WITH TECHNOLOGY
1. Becoming a 21st Century Teacher
2. Understanding Educational Technology Issues and Trends
3. Transforming Learning with Unique, Powerful Technologies
4. Designing Instruction with Technology
5. Applying Technology as Teacher Leaders and Innovators
PART II: ENGAGING LEARNERS WITH DIGITAL TOOLS
6. Teaching Information Literacy and Digital Citizenship
7. Engaging in Virtual Learning with Online Resources
8. Solving Problems and Designing Solutions Through Coding, Makerspaces, and Serious Gaming
9. Communicating and Collaborating with Social Technologies
10. Expressing Creativity with Multimedia Technologies
11. Differentiating Instruction with Technology
12. Empowering Learners through Performance Assessments and Reflection
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.