Business Statistics, 3rd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Business Statistics was written in a conversational tone designed to reduce the level of anxiety that you may experience when taking a statistics course. The author takes a straightforward approach that clearly explains each concept and why it's important, directly to the reader.
The 3rd Edition features an abundance of comments in the margins that clarify topics, and a variety of updated applications and Your Turn practice opportunities in each chapter. With these, you'll see business statistics in action, both in the classroom and the world around you.
Published by Pearson (July 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: Advanced Statistics
Category: Introduction to Business Statistics
- An Introduction to Business Statistics
- Displaying Descriptive Statistics
- Calculating Descriptive Statistics
- Introduction to Probabilities
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Sampling and Sampling Distributions
- Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing for a Single Population
- Hypothesis Tests Comparing Two Populations
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Procedures
- Chi-Square Tests
- Hypothesis Tests for the Population Variance
- Correlation and Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression and Model Building
- Decision Analysis (online)
- Nonparametric Statistics (online)
Appendix A: Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.