Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems offers methods for working effectively with students who have learning and behavior problems. The text prepares teachers to meet the needs of elementary and secondary students with learning and behavior problems in a variety of settings. The text builds a foundation with information about general approaches to learning and teaching, then turns to specific content areas such as reading, math, oral and written expression and social and study skills.
The 10th Edition continues to include fresh ideas and information and has been updated throughout to reflect the latest research on RTI and MTSS, classroom management, positive behavior support and more. The authors present information about classroom and behavior management, consultation and collaboration with families and professionals so that beginning teachers can develop a plan of action for the school year and experienced teachers can refine these skills.
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Special Education
Category: Mild / Moderate Disabilities
PART I: UNDERSTANDING AND PLANNING INSTRUCTION FOR STUDENTS WITH LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
1. Monitoring and Teaching for Understanding
2. Approaches to Learning and Teaching
3. Response to Intervention and Multi-Tiered System of Supports
4. Managing Behavior and Promoting Social-Emotional Learning
5. Co-teaching, Collaborating, and Differentiating Instruction: Working with Professionals and Families
PART II: INSTRUCTING STUDENTS WITH LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
6. Assessing and Teaching Oral Language
7. Assessing and Teaching Reading: Phonological Awareness, Phonics, and Word Recognition
8. Assessing and Teaching Reading: Fluency and Comprehension
9. Assessing and Teaching Writing and Spelling
10. Assessing and Teaching Content-Area Learning and Vocabulary
11. Assessing and Teaching Mathematics
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.