Literacy in the Early Grades: A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers, 5th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. Becoming an Effective Teacher of Reading
2. Examining Students' Literacy Development
3. Assessing Students' Literacy Development
4. Cracking the Alphabetic Code
5. Learning to Spell
6. Developing Fluent Readers and Writers
7. Building Students' Vocabulary
8. Teaching Comprehension: Reader Factors
9. Facilitating Students' Comprehension: Text Factors
10. Scaffolding Students' Reading Development
11. Scaffolding Students' Writing Development
12. Integrating Literacy into Thematic Units
Following Chapter 12 is the Compendium of Instructional Procedures which includes step-by-step instructions for implementing the evidence-based strategies presented throughout the text.
Published by Pearson (August 31st 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Reading & Literacy
Category: Literacy Methods (Early/Emergent)
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.