Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction presents evidence-based reading assessment and instruction procedures in a clear, common-sense style. This helps you inform your instruction and meet individual learners' needs. You can quickly turn to current information on classroom-ready assessment and instruction strategies and determine the best teaching methods using the authors' popular “IF-THEN” charts.
The 6th Edition features separate chapters for each major component of reading, a new chapter on ways educators can involve families and more.
Published by Pearson (August 7th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Reading & Literacy
Category: Reading Assessment / Diagnosis / Remediation
1. Strategic Reading Instruction
2. Response to Intervention (RTI): Differentiating Reading Instruction for All Readers
3. Oral Language and Listening: The Foundation of Literacy
4. Early Literacy Skills: Phonological and Phonemic Awareness, Letter Name Knowledge, and Concepts about Print
5. Phonics, Decoding, and Word Recognition Skills
6. Reading Fluency
7. Reading Vocabulary
8. Reading Comprehension: Narrative Texts
9. Reading Comprehension: Informational Texts
10. Extending Our Reach: Summer Learning Loss, Family Involvement, and Professional Learning Communities
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.