Substance Abuse: Information for School Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, and Counselors, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Brief Table of Contents
1. The Role of the Mental Health Professional in Prevention and Treatment
2. Classification of Drugs
3. Models of Addiction
4. Culturally and Ethnically Diverse Populations
5. Confidentiality and Ethical Issues
6. Screening, Assessment, and Diagnosis
7. Motivational Interviewing and Brief Interventions
8. Treatment of Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD)
9. Co-occurring Disorders and Other Special Populations
10. Relapse Prevention and Recovery
11. Twelve Step and Other Types of Support Groups
12. Children and Families
13. Adult Children and Codependency
15. Gambling and Other Behavioral Addictions
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Category: Substance Use / Addictions Counseling
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.