Substance Use Counseling: Theory and Practice, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. Introduction to Substance Use Disorder Counseling
2. Ethical and Legal Issues in Substance Use Disorder Counseling
3. The Major Substances of Use and Their Effect on the Brain and Body
4. Etiology of Substance Abuse: Why People Use
5. Assessment and Diagnosis
6. Treatment Planning and Treatment Settings
7. Individual Treatment
8. Group Counseling for Substance Use Disorders
9. Family Counseling with Individuals Diagnosed with Substance Use Disorder
10. Retaining Sobriety: Relapse Prevention Strategies
11. Working with Special Populations: Treatment Issues and Characteristics
12. Working with Diverse Cultures: Exploring Sociocultural Influences and Realities in Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prevention
14. Behavioral Addictions/Non - Substance-Related Disorders: An Overview
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Category: Substance Use / Addictions Counseling
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.