Special Education: Contemporary Perspectives for School Professionals, 5th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Understanding Special Education
2. The Personnel and Procedures of Special Education
3. Multicultural Perspectives
4. Collaboration in Special Education
5. Students with Specific Learning Disabilities
6. Students with Attention Deficit–Hyperactivity Disorder
7. Students with Emotional and Behavior Disorders
8. Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
9. Students with Speech and Language Disorders
10. Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
11. Students with Deafness and Hearing Loss
12. Students with Visual Impairments
13. Students with Orthopedic Impairments, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Other Health Impairments
14. Students with Severe and Multiple Disabilities
15. Students Who Are Gifted and Talented
Published by Pearson (July 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Special Education
Category: Introduction to Special Education
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.