Educational Psychology, 15th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Educational Psychology uses clear, jargon-free language to explain how you can use educational psychology research in your own classroom. Theory and practice are considered together, showing how research on child development, cognitive science, learning, motivation, teaching and assessment can be used to solve the everyday problems of teaching. This practical resource includes specific strategies, guidelines, real-world issues, case studies and tips from expert teachers to help you learn how to create an inclusive classroom for every student.
The 15th Edition features expanded analysis of the brain and neuroscience; integrated coverage of social-emotional learning and trauma-informed teaching; and a bold approach to issues of identity, race and privilege.
Published by Pearson (May 13th 2022) - Copyright © 2023
Subject: Educational Psychology
Category: Introduction to Educational Psychology
PART I: SETTING THE STAGE
- Learning, Teaching, and Educational Psychology
- Who Are You? Who Are Your Students? Culture and Diversity
PART II: DEVELOPMENT: SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES
- Cognitive Development
- The Self, Social, and Moral Development
- Learner Differences and Learning Needs
- Language Development, Language Diversity, and Immigrant Education
PART III: LEARNING AND MOTIVATION
- Behavioral Views of Learning
- Cognitive Views of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Constructivism and Interactive Learning
- Social Cognitive Views of Learning and Motivation
- Motivation in Learning and Teaching
PART IV: TEACHING AND ASSESSING
- Creating Supportive Learning Environments
- Teaching Every Student
- Classroom Assessment, Grading, and Standardized Testing
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.