Intermediate Accounting, 3rd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Intermediate Accounting will give you the tools to think like an accountant. With this text as your guide, you'll develop the judgment and decision-making skills needed to form accounting estimates and critically evaluate financial statements.
Published by Pearson (September 7th 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: Intermediate Accounting
Table of contents
1. The Financial Reporting Environment
2. Financial Reporting Theory
3. Judgment and Applied Financial Accounting Research
4. Review of the Accounting Cycle
5. Statements of Net Income and Comprehensive Income
6. Statements of Financial Position and Cash Flows and the Annual Report
7. Accounting and the Time Value of Money
8. Revenue Recognition (Current Standard)
Revenue Recognition (Previous Standards) ONLINE
9. Short-Term Operating Assets. Cash and Receivables
10. Short-Term Operating Assets. Inventory
11. Long-Term Operating Assets. Acquisition, Cost Allocation, and Derecognition
12. Long-Term Operating Assets. Departures from Historical Cost
13. Operating Liabilities and Contingencies
14. Financing Liabilities
15. Accounting for Stockholders' Equity
16. Investments in Financial Assets
17. Accounting for Income Taxes
18. Accounting for Leases (New Standard)
Accounting for Leases (Current Standards) ONLINE
19. Accounting for Employee Compensation and Benefits
20. Earnings per Share
21. Accounting Changes and Error Analysis
22. The Statement of Cash Flows
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.