Marketing Management, 15th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Marketing Management brings you the latest in marketing theory and practice. Coverage offers a complete picture of today's economic, environmental, and technological changes in marketing. You'll learn to build a consensus among internal marketing stakeholders and ensure that an organization is integrating a breadth of marketing tools effectively. The text also explores fostering a solid relationship with customers, while getting the desired return on your marketing investment. Best practices when it comes to adhering to the industry's highest legal and ethical standards are also discussed at length.
The 15th Edition has been fully updated to reflect the marketing industry of today. New features have also been added, such as in-text boxes illustrating chapter concepts via real-world examples.
Published by Pearson (March 8th 2021) - Copyright © 2021
Category: Marketing Management & Strategy
Table of contents
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
PART 2: CAPTURING MARKETING INSIGHTS
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
PART 3: CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS
5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Tapping into Global Markets
PART 4: BUILDING STRONG BRANDS
9. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
10. Crafting the Brand Positioning
11. Creating Brand Equity
12. Meeting Competition and Driving Growth
PART 5: SHAPING THE MARKET OFFERINGS
13. Setting Product Strategy
14. Designing and Managing Services
15. Introducing New Market Offerings
16. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
PART 6: DELIVERING VALUE
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
PART 7: COMMUNICATING VALUE
19. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
20. Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
21. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
22. Managing Personal Communications: Direct Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
PART 8: MANAGING THE MARKETING ORGANIZATION
23. Conducting Marketing Responsibly for Long-Term Success
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.