International Business, 17th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Balancing authoritative theory and meaningful practice, International Business: Environments and Operations examines the subject of conducting business in international markets. The authors' descriptions and ideas of international business are enhanced with contemporary examples, scenarios and cases to help you successfully apply what you've learned.
Now in its 17th Edition, International Business remains one of the best-selling and most authoritative international business texts available. This edition continues to be current with updated author-written cases and expanded coverage of relevant political, economic, social and institutional changes.
Published by Pearson (June 2nd 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Category: International Business
PART 1: BACKGROUND FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- Globalization and International Business
PART 2: COMPARATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL FRAMEWORKS
- The Cultural Environments Facing Business
- The Political and Legal Environments Facing Business
- The Economic Environments Facing Businesses
- Globalization and Society
PART 3: THEORIES AND INSTITUTIONS: TRADE AND INVESTMENT
- International Trade and Factor Mobility Theory
- Governmental Influence on Trade
- Cross-National Cooperation and Agreements
PART 4: WORLD FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT
- Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
- The Determination of Exchange Rates
- Global Capital Markets
PART 5: GLOBAL STRATEGY, STRUCTURE, AND IMPLEMENTATION
- The Strategy of International Business
- Country Evaluation and Selection
- Export and Import
- Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies
- The Organization of International Business
PART 6: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
- Marketing Globally
- Global Operations and Supply-Chain Management
- International Accounting and Finance Issues
- International Human Resource Management
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.