Construction Safety and the OSHA Standards, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Introduction: Safety Movement and the Construction Industry
1. Cost of Accidents: Why Safety is Important
2. Roles of Construction Personnel in Safety and Health
3. Pro-Active Safety Strategies in Construction: Safety Culture, Total Safety Management, and Other strategies.
4. Ethics and Safety
5. Workers' Compensation and Other Types of Construction Insurance
6. OSHA Compliance
7. Construction Safety and Health: Programs, Plans, and Policies
8. Job Safety and Hazard Analysis
9. Accident Investigation, Record Keeping, and Reporting
10. Emergency Response Plan
11. Preventing Workplace Violence and Responding to Traumatic Events in Construction
12. Promoting Safety
13. 29 CFR 1926 Subparts A through E
14. 29 CFR 1926 Subparts F through J
15. 29 CFR 1926 Subparts K through O
16. 29 CFR 1926 Subparts P through U
17. 29 CFR Subparts V through Z Plus AA and CC
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Engineering Technology
Category: Industrial Safety / Health
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.