Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Pathophysiology with Nursing Reviews & Rationales, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Pathophysiology has prepared thousands of students for success on the NCLEX-RN® exam. Part of the best-selling Pearson Reviews & Rationales series, this volume addresses all aspects of the exam covering pathophysiology. It provides a comprehensive outline review, as well as related NCLEX®-style questions, test-taking strategies and practice opportunities.
The 4th Edition is fully updated to reflect the 2016 NCLEX-RN Test Plan. It's now available with Pearson Test Prep, an online practice resource with hundreds of NCLEX-style questions and detailed rationales.
Note: Pearson Test Prep is included with new print copies of this title but not with digital versions.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2019
Category: Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Pathophysiology with Nursing Reviews & Rationales
1. Respiratory Health Problems
2. Cardiac Health Problems
3. Vascular Health Problems
4. Neurological Health Problems
5. Musculoskeletal Health Problems
6. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Health Problems
7. Gastrointestinal Health Problems
8. Hepatobiliary Health Problems
9. Endocrine and Metabolic Health Problems
10. Renal and Urinary Health Problems
11. Male and Female Reproductive Health Problems
12. Immunological Health Problems
13. Infectious Health Problems
14. Integumentary Health Problems
15. Hematological and Oncological Health Problems
16. Genetic and Developmental Health Problems
17. Multisystem Health Problems
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.