Legal Research, Analysis, and Writing, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
- Introduction to Legal Research, Writing, and Analysis
- The Starting Point: Analyzing Facts and Identifying Legal Issues
- Finding and Analyzing Case Law
- How To Read and Summarize a Case Law Decision
- Constitutions, Statutes, and Administrative Regulations
- Statutory and Constitutional Analysis
- Secondary Sources
- Validating Your Research: Using Shepard's, KeyCite, and Other Citators
- Computer-Assisted Legal Research (CALR): Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law
- Computer-Assisted Legal Research (CALR): The Freely Accessible Internet
- Basic Legal Writing Skills
- The Memorandum of Law: Predictive Legal Writing
- Writing to the Court: Persuasive Writing
- Motion Practice: Research and Writing Issues
- Legal Correspondence
A. Research Case Files
B. Research and Writing Problems Based on Short Stated Fact Patterns
C. Legal Citation
D. Research Strategies: An Overview
E. Case Briefing Practice
F. Supplemental Cases
G. Answer Key to "Test Yourself"
H. U.S. Court System
Published by Pearson (July 15th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Paralegal Studies
Category: Legal Research & Writing
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.