Working with School-Age Children, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
- Where Are Our Children After School?
- A View of the Field: School-Age Care and Youth Development
- Developing and Ensuring Program Quality
- What Does It Take to Work with School-Age Children?
- Theories of Child Development
- The Adult's Role in Socialization and Development
- Concerns Facing Today's Children
- Understanding and Guiding Children's Behavior
- Environments of School-Age Children
- Cooperative Program Planning
- A Health and Fitness Curriculum: Fighting Back Against Childhood Obesity
- Engaging Children in Indoor Activities
- Engaging Children in Outdoor Activities
- Working with Older School-Age Children and Teens
- Developing Partnerships with Families, Schools, and the Community
- Administrative Issues: Licensing, Policies, and Personnel
National Afterschool Association Code of Ethics
Published by Pearson (January 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Subject: Early Childhood Education
Category: School-Age Children
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.