Content Area Reading: Teaching and Learning for College and Career Readiness, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. Teaching in the 21st Century
2. Teaching and Learning in an Age of Multiple Literacies
3. The Common Core State Standards: Teaching and Learning in the Disciplines
4. Comprehending Content Area Text
5. Using Comprehension Strategies to Guide Thinking
6. Using Comprehension Strategies to Extend Thinking
7. Teaching Vocabulary in the Content Areas
8. Organizing for Teaching and Learning
9. Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
10. Writing in the Content Areas
11. Using Technology in the Content Areas
12. Inquiry: Key to Critical and Creative Thinking in the Content Areas
13. Poetry, Drama, Music, and Art: Alternative Representations of Thinking
14. Course-Based Assessment, Evaluation, and Reporting
15. Meeting Challenges and Continuing to Learn through Professional Development
Published by Pearson (December 11th 2020) - Copyright © 2015
Subject: Reading & Literacy
Category: Content Area Reading
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.