Assessment in Special Education, 1st edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Assessment in Special Education focuses on current assessment issues and procedures that every special education teacher needs to know. Within a RTI delivery model, an integrated approach emphasizes both in-class assessment procedures and more formal, standardized measures and instruments.
Published by Pearson (January 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2015
Subject: Special Education
Category: Assessment in Special Education
Table of contents
1. Special Education History and Legislation: Impact on Current Classroom Assessment Practices
2. Assessment in Today's Classroom: Purpose, Function, and Ethical Practice
3. Connecting Assessment to Instruction: Essential Components to the Process
4. Response to Intervention and Progress Monitoring
5. Child as Assessment Focus
6. Accountability in the Classroom: Using Assessment Results to Confirm and Enhance Student Learning
7. Intelligence and Adaptive Behavior Measurement: Using Test Results to Enhance Learning Outcomes
8. Assessment of Student Behavior
9. Assessment of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics
10. Assessment Measures Used in Collecting and Interpreting Student Learning Evidence
11. Student Evidence for Special Education Qualification and High-Quality Services
12. Multidisciplinary Team and the Role of Parents
13. Assessment Accommodations and Grading Students in the Classroom
14. IEP Development and Implementation
15. Technology and Assessment of Student Learning
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.