Business Statistics: A Decision-Making Approach, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Gain an edge in today’s workplace by applying statistical analysis skills to real-world decision-making.
Business Statistics: A Decision Making Approach provides students with an introduction to business statistics and to the analysis skills and techniques needed to make successful real-world business decisions. Written for students of all mathematical skill levels, the authors present concepts in a systematic and ordered way, drawing from their own experience as educators and consultants. Rooted in the theme that data are the starting point, Business Statistics champions the need to use and understand different types of data and data sources to be effective decision makers. This new edition integrates Microsoft Excel throughout as a way to work with statistical concepts and give students a resource that can be used in both their academic and professional careers.
Also available with MyLab Statistics.
MyLab™ Statistics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Published by Pearson (January 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Advanced Statistics
Category: Introduction to Business Statistics
- The Where, Why, and How of Data Collection
- Graphs, Charts, and Tables–Describing Your Data
- Describing Data Using Numerical Measures
- Chapters 1-3 Special Review Section
- Introduction to Probability
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Introduction to Continuous Probability Distributions
- Introduction to Sampling Distributions
- Estimating Single Population Parameters
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Estimation and Hypothesis Testing for Two Population Parameters
- Hypothesis Tests and Estimation for Population Variances
- Analysis of Variance
- Chapters 8-12 Special Review Section
- Goodness-of-Fit Tests and Contingency Analysis
- Introduction to Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Multiple Regression Analysis and Model Building
- Analyzing and Forecasting Time-Series Data
- Introduction to Nonparametric Statistics
- Introducing Business Analytics
- (Online Only) Introduction to Decision Analysis
- (Online Only) Introduction to Quality and Statistical Process Control
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.