Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation Companion Guide (CCNAv7), 1st edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
* Key terms: Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
* Glossary: Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 500 terms.
* Summary of Activities and Labs: Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
* Check Your Understanding: Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
Interactive Activities: Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
Videos: Watch the videos embedded within the online course.
Packet Tracer Activities: Explore and visualize networking concepts using Packet Tracer exercises interspersed throughout the chapters and provided in the accompanying Labs & Study Guide book.
Hands-on Labs: Work through all the course labs and additional Class Activities that are included in the course and published in the separate Labs & Study Guide.
Published by Cisco Press (February 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: IT Professional
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 Single-Area OSPFv2 Concepts
- Chapter 2 Single-Area OSPFv2 Configuration
- Chapter 3 Network Security Concepts
- Chapter 4 ACL Concepts
- Chapter 5 ACLs for IPv4 Configuration
- Chapter 6 NAT for IPv4
- Chapter 7 WAN Concepts
- Chapter 8 VPN and IPsec Concepts
- Chapter 9 QoS Concepts
- Chapter 10 Network Management
- Chapter 11 Network Design
- Chapter 12 Network Troubleshooting
- Chapter 13 Network Virtualization
- Chapter 14 Network Automation
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.