Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software: A CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) & CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1002) Textbook, 8th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the World of IT
- Chapter 2: Connectivity
- Chapter 3: On the Motherboard
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Configuration
- Chapter 5: Disassembly and Power.
- Chapter 6: Memory
- Chapter 7: Storage Devices
- Chapter 8: Multimedia Devices
- Chapter 9: Printers
- Chapter 10: Mobile Devices
- Chapter 11: Computer Design and Troubleshooting Review
- Chapter 12: Internet Connectivity, Virtualization, and Cloud Technologies
- Chapter 13: Networking
- Chapter 14: Introduction to Operating Systems
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Scripting
- Chapter 16: Advanced Windows
- Chapter 17: macOS and Linux Operating Systems
- Chapter 18: Computer and Network Security
- Chapter 19: Operational Procedures
Published by Pearson IT Certification (July 6th 2021) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: IT Certification
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.