CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide, 5th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
- Network Fundamentals: IPv4 addressing, subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, IPv6 addressing, cables/connections, CLI
- LAN Switching Technologies: Switch configuration, VLANs, VLAN trunking protocol, inter-VLAN communication, STP, EtherChannel, CDP, LLDP
- Routing Technologies: Router configuration, static routing, OSPF
- IP Services: DHCP, NAT, NTP
- Security Fundamentals: Layer 2 security, ACL traffic management, device monitoring and hardening
- Wireless Technologies: Configuring and securing a WLAN AP
- Logical how-to topic groupings for a one-stop resource
- Great for review before CCNA certification exams
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages enables you to personalize the book for your needs
Published by Cisco Press (February 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2020
Subject: IT Professional
Category: Professional Computing
Table of contents
- CHAPTER 1 IPv4 Addressing–How It Works
- CHAPTER 2 How to Subnet IPv4 Addresses
- CHAPTER 3 Variable Length Subnet Masking (VLSM)
- CHAPTER 4 Route Summarization
- CHAPTER 5 IPv6 Addressing–How It Works
- CHAPTER 6 Cables and Connections
- CHAPTER 7 The Command-Line Interface
- CHAPTER 8 Configuring a Switch
- CHAPTER 9 VLANs
- CHAPTER 10 VLAN Trunking Protocol and Inter-VLAN Communication
- CHAPTER 11 Spanning Tree Protocol
- CHAPTER 12 EtherChannel
- CHAPTER 13 Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- CHAPTER 14 Configuring a Cisco Router
- CHAPTER 15 Static Routing
- CHAPTER 16 Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- CHAPTER 17 DHCP
- CHAPTER 18 Network Address Translation (NAT)
- CHAPTER 19 Configuring Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- CHAPTER 20 Layer Two Security Features
- CHAPTER 21 Managing Traffic Using Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- CHAPTER 22 Device Monitoring and Hardening
- CHAPTER 23 Configuring and Securing a WLAN AP
- APPENDIX A How to Count in Decimal, Binary, and Hexadecimal
- APPENDIX B How to Convert Between Number Systems
- APPENDIX C Binary/Hex/Decimal Conversion Chart
- APPENDIX D Create Your Own Journal Here
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.