Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World, 11th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World puts a human face on the study of abnormal psychology, making complex concepts accessible. Authors Jeffrey Nevid, Spencer Rathus and Beverly Greene present illustrative case examples drawn from their own clinical and teaching experiences, revealing the human dimension of the study of abnormal psychology. Presenting a number of theoretical viewpoints and integrating coverage of diversity throughout, the authors emphasize the importance of taking a broad view of complex problems by considering the influences of multiple factors and their interactions.
The 11th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest advancements in the field.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2021
Category: Abnormal Psychology
1. Introduction and Methods of Research
2. Contemporary Perspectives on Abnormal Behavior and Methods of Treatment
3. Classification and Assessment of Abnormal Behavior
4. Stress-Related Disorders
5. Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
6. Dissociative Disorders, Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders, and Psychological Factors Affecting Physical Health
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
9. Eating Disorders and Sleep-Wake Disorders
10. Disorders Involving Gender and Sexuality
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
12. Personality Disorders and Impulse-Control Disorders
13. Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood and Adolescence
14. Neurocognitive Disorders and Disorders Related to Aging
15. Abnormal Psychology and the Law
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.