Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism, 8th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism is the definitive source for hospitality and tourism marketing worldwide. Leading educators in hospitality and tourism, the authors deliver a work grounded in theory and research. Filled with industry examples, the text explores each area of marketing for hospitality and travel and applies theoretical concepts to real-world examples and cases.
The 8th Edition features a new, engaging digital marketing chapter with current applications and industry examples. All-new case studies present real-world problems to analyze, discuss and resolve. Updated with the latest trends in hospitality and tourism marketing, it's all you need to set the foundation for your hospitality career.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2021
Subject: Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
Category: Hospitality Management / Accounting / HR
PART I: UNDERSTANDING THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING PROCESS
- Introduction: Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
- Service Characteristics of Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- The Role of Marketing in Strategic Planning
PART II: DEVELOPING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES
- The Marketing Environment
- Managing Customer Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behavior
- Organizational Buyer Behavior
- Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
PART III: DEVELOPING THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING MIX
- Designing and Managing Products and Brands: Building Customer Value
- Internal Marketing
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Distribution Channels Delivering Customer Value
- Engaging Customers and Communicating Customer Value and Advertising
- Promoting Products: Public Relations and Sales Promotions
- Professional Sales
- Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART IV: MANAGING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING
- Destination Marketing
- Next Year's Marketing Plan
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.