Public Relations: A Values-Driven Approach, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. What Is Public Relations?
2. Jobs in Public Relations
3. A Brief History of Public Relations
4. The Publics in Public Relations
5. Communication Theory and Public Opinion
6. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Public Relations
7. Research and Evaluation
8. Planning: The Strategies of Public Relations
9. Communication: The Tactics of Public Relations
10. Multimedia Message Development
11. Cyber-Relations in the Digital Age
12. Crisis Communications
13. Public Relations and Marketing
14. Cross-Cultural Communication
15. Public Relations and the Law
16. Your Future in Public Relations
Published by Pearson (July 23rd 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Category: Public Relations
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.