Psychologist as Detective, The: An Introduction to Conducting Research in Psychology, Updated Edition, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
1. Psychological Research and the Research Methods Course
2. Developing a Good Research Idea and Conducting an Ethical Project
3. Qualitative Research Methods
4. Nonexperimental Methods: Descriptive Methods, Correlational Studies, Ex Post Facto Studies, Survey and Questionnaires, Sampling, and Basic Research Strategies
5. Using the Scientific Method in Psychology
6. Conducting a Good Experiment I: Variables and Control
7. Conducting a Good Experiment II: Final Considerations, Unanticipated Influences, and Cross-Cultural Issues
8. Internal and External Validity
9. Using Statistics to Answer Questions
10. Designing, Conducting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Experiments with Two Groups
11. Designing, Conducting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Experiments with More than Two Groups
12. Designing, Conducting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Experiments with Multiple Independent Variables
13. Alternative Research Designs
14. Writing and Assembling an APA-Format Research Report
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2016
Subject: Research Methods & Statistics
Category: Psychologist as Detective, The: An Introduction to Conducting Research in Psychology, Updated Edition
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.