Art History, Volume 2, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Art History by Marilyn Stokstad and Michael Cothren brings the history of art to life for a new generation. It is global in scope, inclusive in its coverage, and warm and welcoming in tone. The guiding vision of the text is that art history survey courses should be filled with equal delight, enjoyment and learning, while fostering an enthusiastic and educated public for the visual arts.
The 6th Edition offers expanded global coverage, particularly the chapters addressing South and Southeast Asia and Africa. An updated chapter on contemporary art better reflects recent trends in the art world. Updated images and the addition of many new works enhance the narrative and keep the text up to date.
Published by Pearson (March 1st 2022) - Copyright © 2018
Category: Art History Survey
- Fourteenth-century Art in Europe
- Fifteenth-century Art in Northern Europe
- Renaissance Art in Fifteenth-century Italy
- Sixteenth-century Art in Italy
- Sixteenth-century Art in Northern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula
- Seventeenth-Century Art in Europe
- Art of South and Southeast Asia after 1200
- Chinese and Korean Art after 1279
- Japanese Art after 1333
- Art of the Americas after 1300
- Art of Pacific Cultures
- Arts of Africa from the Sixteenth Century to the Present
- European and American Art, 1715 to 1840
- Mid to Late Nineteenth-Century Art in Europe and the United States
- Modern Art in Europe and the Americas, 1900 to 1950
- The International Scene since the 1950s
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.