Heritage of World Civilizations, The, Volume 2, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Part 3: Consolidation and Interaction of World Civilizations, 500 C.E. to 1500 C.E.
14. Africa, ca. 1000-1700
15. Europe to the Early 1500s: Revival, Decline, and Renaissance
Part 4: The World in Transition, 1500-1850
16. Europe, 1500-1650: Expansion, Reformation, and Religious Wars
17. Conquest and Exploitation: The Development of the Transatlantic Economy 18. East Asia in the Late Traditional Era
19. State Building and Society in Early Modern Europe
20. The Last Great Islamic Empires, 1500-1800
Part 5: Enlightenment and Revolution in the Atlantic World, 1700-1850
21. The Age of European Enlightenment
22. Revolutions in the Transatlantic World
23. Political Consolidation in Nineteenth Century Europe and North America
Part 6: Into the Modern World, 1815-1949
24. Northern Transatlantic Economy and Society, 1815-1914
25. Latin America from Independence to the 1940s
26. India, the Islamic Heartlands, and Africa, 1800-1945
27. Modern East Asia
Part 7: Global Conflict and Change, 1900-Present
28. Imperialism and World War I
29. Depression, European Dictators, and the American New Deal
30. World War II
31. The West since World War II
32. East Asia: The Recent Decades
33. Postcolonialism and Beyond: Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2016
Category: World History Survey
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.