Created Equal: A History of the United States, Volume 2, 5th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
15. Consolidating a Triumphant Union, 1865-1877
16. Standardizing the Nation: Innovations in Technology, Business, and Culture, 1877-1890
17. Challenges to Government and Corporate Power, 1877-1890
18. Political and Cultural Conflict in a Decade of Depression and War: The 1890s
19. Visions of the Modern Nation: The Progressive Era, 1900-1912
20. War and Revolution, 1912-1920
21. All That Jazz: The 1920s
22. Hardship and Hope: The Great Depression of the 1930s
23. Global Conflict: World War II, 1937-1945
24. Cold War and Hot War, 1945-1953
25. Domestic Dreams and Atomic Nightmares, 1953-1963
26. The Nation Divides: The Vietnam War and Social Conflict, 1964-1971
27. Reconsidering National Priorities, 1972-1979
28. The Cold War Returns--and Ends, 1979-1991
29. Post-Cold War America, 1991-2000
30. A Global Nation in the New Millennium
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Category: United States History Survey
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.