Created Equal: A History of the United States, Volume 1, 5th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
1. First Founders
2. European Footholds in North America, 1600-1660
3. Controlling the Edges of the Continent, 1660-1715
4. African Enslavement: The Terrible Transformation
5. Colonial Diversity, 1713-1763
6. The Limits of Imperial Control, 1763-1775
7. Revolutionaries at War, 1775-1783
8. New Beginnings: The 1780s
9. Revolutionary Legacies, 1789-1803
10. Defending and Expanding the New Nation, 1804-1818
11. Society and Politics in the "Age of the Common Man," 1819-1832
12. Peoples in Motion, 1832-1848
13. The Crisis over Slavery, 1848-1860
14. "To Fight to Gain a Country": The Civil War
15. Consolidating a Triumphant Union, 1865-1877
Published by Pearson (July 23rd 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Category: United States History Survey
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.